Maximize the impact of your programs by understanding what’s working and for whom.
THE STRUGGLE TO KNOW WHAT WORKS
When trying to understand the impact of their programs and initiatives, institutions often find themselves debating the choice between the lesser of two evils:
- Broad implementation and a simplistic analysis method that, at best, can only be used to determine correlation, leaving significant room for error
- A rigorous and often resource-prohibitive implementation and measurement method that requires withholding access to potentially beneficial resources from students in need
UNDERSTAND IMPACT & TAKE CONFIDENT ACTION
Optimize Finite Resources
Understand which of your initiatives is having the biggest impact on your student success goals, and confidently focus resource allocation to get the greatest return on your investments.
Personalize Student Support
See when and for whom your initiatives are most or least effective, with detailed views of each initiative’s demonstrated impact on persistence by student segment. Use these insights to direct students toward the resources from which they will benefit the most.
Share Your Success
Demonstrate the impact and informed evolution of your student programs to donors, board members, fellow institutional leaders, and the community.
How It Works
Scale Rigorous Efficacy Measurement
With Prediction-based Propensity Score Matching (PPSM), you can measure initiative impact with statistical rigor while minimizing selection bias and avoiding the constraints associated with Randomized Controlled Trials, enabling more efficient impact measurement.
Answer questions like…
- Is this student success program improving persistence?
- Is the program more impactful for some students than others?
- Is the program generating enough value?
- Is this program only effective after a certain amount of utilization? What amount?
- Is there a term or time of year when this program is likely to help more students?