Leadership Summit Sessions On-Demand
A Step Ahead: Next Practices for Student Success
Watch Higher Education Leaders and Experts Weigh In on What Comes Next for Student Success
Equity, Inclusion & Sustainable Student Success with Vernon Wall
Internationally recognized social justice educator, lecturer and consultant Vernon Wall uses both personal experiences and extensive research to provide strategies to create a more inclusive and socially just campus.
He examines diversity, equity, and inclusion through key concepts including:
- Finding your voice in equity and inclusion conversations
- Understanding identity and group membership
- Exploring how privilege and marginalization intersect
- How intention and impact work together
- The difference between intersectionality and intersecting identities
The Path Forward: Transitioning from Emergency Response to Sustained Student Success
Higher Ed journalist Paul Fain hosts a panel discussion with Dr. Gangaram Singh, Provost of National University, and Terry Brown, Vice President for Academic Innovation and Transformation at AASCU. Together, they share their perspectives on which student success approaches should continue post-pandemic.
- Creating wraparound services in a resource-constrained environment
- How institutions can invest federal funding to create lasting change
- Ways to rethink key academic structures
- The role of individualization in supporting student success
The Road Ahead: Civitas Learning Continued Plan for Innovation
The Civitas Learning product team hosts a demo showcasing our newest capabilities and upcoming innovations to improve visibility and support sustainable student success across the Student Impact Platform.
Key updates include:
- Multi-timeframe completion insight models
- Advising enhancements such as dual roles, an enhanced email editor, bulk list upload, and updated dashboards
- Improved academic planning templates